Thursday, August 29, 2013

Here Where I study now

 First of all, I'm going to tell you that now, I am almost a collage student.
I am a collage student in Muhamadiya University of Malang
and I choose International Relation Major



You may ask me why, I choose this major instead going to Lassalle Collage on my first year to be a collage student.
I really want  to go Lassalle but later, after i finish this study and get tittle on my last name.
But, I love politic too you know, and I love language and I guess, to be on this major and this university are right thing to do before I go to lassalle collage. Well you can take a look in the video if you want to know about my university's profile.
It's quite nice place with  nice people. New air for starting the university world. ha!
I don't want to write all my feelings about this university. And by the way, it's one of my so-called-home-work for aplinet. So don't be shock if I post about IT on the next post. hahaha




Comments and Follow are love. Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment