Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I love you and I don't mind

 photo tumblr_mbmw6wK1Gn1qltw99o1_500_zps9ad83d5a.jpg
 photo quote-i-don-t-know-why-i-love-you-like-i-do-i-don-t-know-why-but-i-do-roy-turk-274242_zps7471d86e.jpg
I don't know what kind of good love is
I don't know how to be a good person
I'm confused to do it since long time ago
All I know is staying and learning wait

When human in love, they can be childish and selfish person sometime, no! a lot times
In love, make you do all the things with your heart
sometimes, you forget to bring your brain with it.
You let your mood, your feelings, your act being controlled by it
horrible isn't it?
love makes your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you up.
But I don't mind
But you don't mind.





  

Comments and Follow are love. Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment