Monday, October 15, 2012

My whole activities


. BLOGGING
 Photobucket

SCHOOL

Photobucket 
Photobucket 

FLASHMOB ACTIVITY 
Photobucket 

 Photobucket

I'm a last grade student in senior high school right now. And yes, I study harder than before and I quit dancing for awhile. Like my motto, work then play. But still, I do blogging and its stuffs. And I still love fashion a lot. Fashion is something that I never give up. Something that I never ever pressure myself to be something. Yes, fashion is my passion. It is the most thing that I love to do like the whole of my life. I never get bored or frustrated about it. This is something that make me to be me. Talking about passion, you guys know that I dance a lot and I love dancing too. But, sadly I don't love dancing as much as I love fashion. But I do love SBSquad that much. But, right now, the only thing that I can do to support them is spread the video here, through my blog.

And here we go, check this out gangnam style flashmob with YG Malang family~~~

Comments and Follow are love. Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment