Sunday, June 24, 2012

Right person, wrong timing

 Present and the past...

i

"He didn't fall in love with me that much, did he?"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm just trying."
"I don't get it"
"I'm just trying to get use to be left"

ii

"Is there something wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Hey! If you need ears, I'm here."
She cried and he felt in love 

i

"Cheer up."
"I'm trying."
"I believe, you are strong enough"
"I am."

ii

"I like you"
"So funny"
"Really, I like you the most"
"Lie. Can you stop teasing me?"

i

"Why didn't he tell me?"
"Think positively"
"I don't understand"
"Lean to ignore"

ii

"I wonder why my friend warn me about you"
She chuckled "It's simple. I'm not a good girl. Never be a good one."
"I see... But, everyone have a good and  bad side."
"I hope so" She smiled 

i

"Do you love him?"
"I don't know"

ii

"If you want to date someone else, just tell me. Whatever you want."
"What do you mean?"
"Everyone can get bored."

ii

"why don't you believe me?"
"Human are full of hypocrisy, they are always trying to get you down and trampling you. They have fun with others are crying. They lie, saying that they like you and then forget. They say that they love you and then leave. They lie, saying that they won't forget you in fact they won't remember anything. Are you like them too?"

i

"He wouldn't say that he loves you if he wanted to hurt you."
"I wish"

ii

"You ignore me."
"I don't"
"What's wrong? did I do something wrong?"
"I'm so glad that there's someone accompany you when I'm not here."
"What do you mean? But, I didn't enjoy it."
"Lie"
"Whatever."

ii

"Where are you? Don't make me pissed off"
"I just finished my test. And you're the first person who I talk with"
"Ok."
 
 ii

"I miss you."
"Thank you" 
"Don't you miss me too?"
She laughed  

ii

"I think, I start falling in love with you  little by little."
"Ohh, you didn't love me that time?"
"Well. I said that I like you."
He smiled "Bad Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment