Tuesday, January 24, 2012

dear you

So after 3 month and 2 weeks it's no longer me that you want
But I love you so much it hurts
Never mistreated you once
I poured my heart out to you
Let down my guard swear to God
I'll blow my brains in your lap

Lay here and die in your arms
Drop to my knees and I'm pleading
I'm trying to stop you from leaving
You won't even listen so fuck it
Ain't no possible reason I could think of to let you walk about this relationship
And let you live
Tears stream down both of my cheeks
Then I let you go and just give
And before I put that gun to my temple
I told you this

And I would've done anything for you
To show you how much I adored you
But it's over now
It's too late to save our love
Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star 'cause I'm a

I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon
And I'm aiming right at you
Right at you
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June
And I'm so lost without you
Without you
Without you



if you read this, I'm begging you to understand . .
That Ive been waiting for you .
But, I'll definitely forget.
I promise goodbye .
After that, we'll begin it from the start again, won't we?
Like what you promise before, right?

adapted : eminime space bound

No comments:

Post a Comment