Thursday, April 22, 2010

vent irritation.

well, maybe it's time I open my mouth against these people. Actually, I'm so tired with their comments about the clothes that I use and the mode that I do. They commented as if they were dressed properly. in fact, they're just a bunch of teenagers who only know how to dress with a potluck item. why do not they just prove to me that they were in fashion and know how to dress properly and fashionable? not only commented that my dress weird.
This is one reason why I didn't tell all my friends about my blog. because sometimes I feel not confident to do fashion. because I was afraid they were mocking me behind my back. if you know how it feels when someone says, "let's just leave an odd man." to you when you wear washed jeans with a shirt?
arrgghtt! It makes me angry and hurt. sometimes I want to say this to her "why are you trying to become famous and dandy, but you do not understand fashion? what's the use of all the fame and cool it, if you don't understand fashion? Did you all know, you seem tacky.'s not cool.". but, I can only shut up. hahaha. weak huh? I just don't want to prolong the problem with the rotten mouth. halitosis did have to go to hell.
I must stop here. I hope this does not happen again. I just want to do what I want to do. now, I will not care anymore. they want to comment on what's up. Most importantly, I did great and will always be good. (Hahaha)

today, I'll go out with my beloved father. hopefully I'll get lucky and get something I want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tomorrow is the last day I do my exam.
Guys, this shit is almost done! fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment