Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting blogging

styyey! I told you that I will star for blogging.
And yee, this' what i got today
a simple black and red outfit.
i lost my mood for doing anythings today. . .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


ok let start
I want to write something in here . .

well, first I will not get a perfect score for math in my national examination (or we called it "UN" in here).
and second, I'm extremely worried about my english score. I know, I can do it well, But it has a lot of "trap". Then my friend and I have a different answer each other. I wish , I'm the right one. (Amin)
third, I did my last national examination well today. Yey, so happy.
4th, hemm, It's still "I love Choi Minho from SHINee!"
5th, I found, a cute boy from 2pm. His name is Wooyoung.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


the last, I wish we can pass this national examination guys! (specially all my friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment