Sunday, April 18, 2010

new items

yes! I finally blogging again! Yey! This is very fun to post and fill in this beloved blog. (I love you my blog!) Well, today I walk with my parents. not that! However, I swam with my cousin. after that, I was shopping with my parents. This day is very tiring. I came home with eyes almost closed. huhuhuhuhu.


in fact, tomorrow I will undergo a test (again!). This is very disturbing! I hate such activities before the test now! why do we need all the time experiencing a very annoying and jerk like exams? well, this is not a national exam.
I prefer to learn math or biology or English or languages of foreign countries such as france, korea, japan, germany etc (except Arabic) rather than learning science or history. I thought, why should we repeat period is exceeded? why do not we promote the country in the NOW and FUTURE WILL COME? ok, I really should stop talking now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I just get this. I love all the clothes in my closet. and this is one that I loved.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and I found a miracle in my closet. grilfriend a very stacked magazine. This is one of the few brands that I am a collection of fashion magazines.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment