Friday, April 23, 2010

7 things could make me cry

First, I will cry hard if I remember what My Mother said to me last night. She said a view words that can make me cry. Because my mother said with a tone that is very sincere to me. And I will always remember it. I want to reply to all who have been my mother gave. but, with what? too many things that she did, and it doesn't make enough to repay her love.

second, losing something precious to me. Therefore, I tried not to love something. I just would have liked. No more than that and didn't want to more than

Third, disappointed. I would cry when I'm upset at something. Therefore, I never expect too much of anything. Not that I'm pessimistic. I just avoid the pain more when you're disappointed. and I am also preparing for the worst.

Fourth, when I watch a romantic movie. I was a very easy person touched. Moreover, when any of them lose. I would always cry. and a few movies that have made me cry is:




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic









Fifth, listen to some of my favorite singers singing with my favorite song.
For example: Wooyoung's solo part in 'Without You', Minho Live (I don't know the song), Paramore-Decode, Yui-Goodbye Days (it has simple lyric. But,This is very touching your soul.), Super Junior-It's You, Bring Me The Horizon-15 Fathoms, counting, and much more.

sixth, saw some videos clips very touching. You will be very touched by the vidio clip Yui - Goodbye Days. I really cried. Yui voice has really touched me, Taeyang(Big Bang) - Wedding Dress, Big Bang - Haruharu, 2pm - Follow Your Soul, and much more!!!

and the last, I can cry because of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment