Saturday, November 21, 2009

I think, I hope, I will

1. Waiting Brick by Boring Brick from paramore's vidio finished.
And I got somephotos from paramore.net
It's Brick by Boring Brick vidio shot! !
Look Hayley wear a cute dress!
Hahh
I love Paramore. I'm extremely love them. I do.
I think Paramore is great. Really great. And I hope Paramore come to Indonesia specially my city. Amin.
It will be nice to see their concert and get somephotos with them then post it to my blog (this blog!) . YEAHHHH!!! My small dream will be coming true!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2. I get sick today. Shit! hahah
But it's fun being in home all time. My home sweet home!!

3. I was opening my facebook and accidentally saw myfriend's photos and I'm accidentally love their look too. They have great personal style, I think! So, fress and young!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. If they have great style how about me???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will get looking better everyday! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment